Frequently Asked Questions
Will I receive CEU credit with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)?
- Yes, John H. Schewe is approved by the NCBTMB as a Continuing Education Provider (Provider # 299596-00).
- All courses are accepted by the AMTA and ABMP
In which states are The Living Body Series® courses approved for CE credit?
- Currently the courses offered are approved in the states of Louisiana (Provider # 0060) and Florida (Provider # 50-1095). Approval is listed under the name John H. Schewe.
- Additionally, the following states accept NCBTMB continuing education credits for license renewal:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
How long will it take to receive the course materials once I place an order?
- Course packets are mailed out as soon as we receive your check, money order, or credit card order.
How long will it take to receive my certificates?
- Upon receipt of your completed test, all appropriate forms will be mailed out within two business days.
- If you need your certificates more quickly, there are mail options (Priority or Express Mail) which you can choose; you will have to pay for this expedited service; this information is included with your packet.
- Also, upon request, a copy of your certificate can be emailed or faxed to you at no additional charge.
What if I don’t pass the test?
- A copy of the questions you missed will be mailed to you. Go back over your notes and answer the questions again and then return it to The Living Body Series®.